Skip to content
- Fluent in C, C++, C#, Python, Visual Basic, Java, with greatest proficiency in C++, C# and Python.
- Experience programming under Linux, Mac and Windows.
- Development with Visual Studio, Eclipse, XCode, and various other IDEs.
- Client / server application development.
- GUI development using QT (deploying to both Windows and Linux).
- GUI development using .NET (both C++ .NET and C# .NET).
- File format decryption.
- Version control systems, including GIT, RCS, CVS, SVN and Perforce.
- Experience working as part of a large team of programmers, working on the same code base, from open source projects and professional work experience.
Graphics / Game Programming:
- Highly proficient with Unity game engine (10+ years experience)
- Experienced in developing interactive applications leveraging depth sensing cameras such as Kinect and Realsense cameras.
- Experienced in developing touch screen applications, both for mobile and large multi-user interactive touch screens.
- Extensive experience developing mobile camera based AR applications.
- VR development (Early adopter of Oculus DK1)
- OpenGL and DirectX (Both managed/XNA and un-managed).
- Shader programming: HLSL, CG and GLSL, with greatest proficiency in HLSL.
- Development of 3d engines using OpenGL.
- Development of 3d engines using C# and Managed DirectX.
- Low level knowledge of numerous of 3d file formats.
- Physics programming (ODE, PhysX, Bullet and custom physics systems).
- Game modding (modification) for a large number of different titles.
3D Modelling and Texturing:
- Knowledge of a number of modelling and texturing tools including: 3ds Max, Blender, Photoshop, Gimp.
- Proficiency in low poly modelling, unwrapping and texturing.
- Skinning and animation.